The display is used to present the operator with information on the general condition of the battery, the battery's state of charge and the remaining operating time with the charge available.
What does ROT stand for?
ROT stands for Remaining Operating Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROT
We have 60 other meanings of ROT in our Acronym Attic
- Reapers of Time (gaming clan)
- Receive Only Terminal
- Record Of Trial
- Redundant, Obsolete, Trivial
- Redundant, Outdated, or Trivial (material on web pages; US EPA)
- Registered Option Trader
- Registered Orthopedic Technologist (American Society of Orthopedic Professionals)
- Rehabilitate-Own-Transfer (project/financing arrangement)
- Reign of Tatooine (gaming clan)
- Reign of Terror (band, and also a gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project involves the supply, installation and setup of a software application in which the optimized Asset Management program is recorded during the project and what EPZ has the ability to manage the program for the remaining operating time and continue to improve.
For example, some battery "fuel gauges" rely on battery voltage measurements to indicate remaining operating time.