2007 Religious Conference Management Association (RCMA) RCMA held its first convention in Louisville in 1973 and will return to the city in February 2007.
What does RCMA stand for?
RCMA stands for Religious Conference Management Association (formerly Religious Convention Managers Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCMA
We have 16 other meanings of RCMA in our Acronym Attic
- Royal College of Music
- Royal Conservatory of Music
- Rugby Club Maritime (French rugby club)
- Rule for Court-Martial (US DoD)
- Rural Credit Market
- Recessive Congenital Methemoglobinemia Type I
- Regional Climate Modeling Problem-Solving Environment
- Radio Communications Monitoring Association (Anaheim, CA)
- Redlands Christian Migrant Association (Florida)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis
- Religious Convention Managers Association (now Religious Conference Management Association)
- Request Contention Multiple Access
- Reservist Clothing Maintenance Allowance
- Revue des Composites et des Matériaux Avancés (French: Journal of Composites and Advanced Materials)
- Riverside County Medical Association
- Roof Coatings Manufacturers Association
- Recent Change Memory Administration Center
- Recent Change Memory Administration Clerk
- Resource Center for Minority Aging Research
- Revised Children's Manifest Anxiety Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Woodring is the executive director and CEO of the Religious Conference Management Association.