Shapiro write in a piece for the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, according to Jewish law, "a fetus is not considered a full human being and has no juridical personality of its own.
What does RCRC stand for?
RCRC stands for Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCRC
We have 35 other meanings of RCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Rogers Criminal Responsibility Assessment Scales
- Réseau Canadien de Recherche sur les Bactérioses (French: Canadian Research Network on Bacteria)
- Root Complex Register Block (computer architecture)
- Rat Cellular Retinol-Binding Protein I
- Radio-Controlled Race Car
- Rate-Compatible Repetition Convolutional code
- Red Cross Red Crescent
- Redlands Christian Reformed Church (Brisbane, Australia)
- Regional Council of Rural Counties
- Reinforced Concrete Research Council (Skokie, Illinois)
- Reserve Component Reception Center
- Review Committee for Requested Changes
- Revoked Commission, Returned to Civilian Status
- Russian Cancer Research Center
- Redwood Cottonwood Rivers Control Area (Minnesota)
- Riverside-Corona Resource Conservation District (California)
- Research Center for Rural Development (various locations)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Docket Information System
- Resource Conservation and Rangeland Development (Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John's United Methodist Church in the Watts community of Los Angeles and leads the Latina Outreach Project of the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice.
Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, National religious organizations support choice, <http://www.
On August 31, 2000, a press release was issued by the Board of Directors of the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice endorsing the use of embryonic stem cell tissue and fetal tissue for vital medical research as morally sound.
Another speaker, Rabbi Bonnie Margulis of the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, criticized the Religious Right for claiming to speak for all people of faith.