In last one year, gold ETFs have delivered 29- per cent annualised returns when compared with equities, which have delivered around three per cent returns in the past five years," Sandeep Sikka, CEO, Reliance Mutual Fund, said.
What does RMF stand for?
RMF stands for Reliance Mutual Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMF
We have 91 other meanings of RMF in our Acronym Attic
- Rabbi Moshe Feinstein (rabbi)
- Radio Muzyka Fakty (Polish radio station)
- Rail Miniature Flash (French model railroading magazine)
- Ranger Memorial Foundation, Inc (Fort Benning, GA)
- Rassemblement des Musulmans de France (French: Rally of Muslims in France; est. 2006)
- Recovered Materials Foundation (Christchurch City Council; New Zealand)
- Recurring Monthly Fee
- Regional Medical Facility
- Reinhard Mohn Fellowship (Bertelssman AG)
- Relativistic Mean Field (nuclear physics)
- Remote Management Facility
- Remote Messaging Facility
- René Moawad Foundation (Hazmieh, Lebanon)
- Représentation Militaire Française (French: French Military Representation; EU)
- Rescue Mission of Flint (Flint, Michigan)
- Residential Multi-Family (zoning)
- Resource Management Framework
- Resource Measurement Facility
- Restoration Messianic Fellowship (Longmont, Colorado)
- Rich Map Format (Worldcraft Half-Life mapping tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For UTI, the figure is 24 per cent, while it is 20 per cent for HDFC and Reliance Mutual Fund, 16 per cent for ICICI Mutual Fund and 12 per cent for Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
Reliance Mutual Fund (largest fund house going by assets under management as per AMFI data) and Reliance Money (5,000-city network for distribution of financial products) are top dogs in their respective arenas.
Reliance Mutual Fund , the country's second largest, has sought approval for a retirement fund from Sebi.
Another of Reliance Capital's arm Reliance Mutual Fund ( RMF), which has a market share of nearly 12 per cent, has the average assets under management ( AAUM) at ` 78,112 crore ($ 15.
As a preliminary step in this direction, the bank has entered into an agreement with India-based Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF) to distribute RMF's schemes through its branches in the UAE.