asked the Firefox release engineering team in a post-mortem meeting last week that focused on Firefox 13′s launch.
What does RET stand for?
RET stands for Release Engineering Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RET
We have 74 other meanings of RET in our Acronym Attic
- Reactor Effluent Temperature
- Real Estate Trust (various locations)
- Rearranged During Transfection Protooncogene
- Record Element Type (computing)
- Refined Elliott Trader (stock trading software)
- Régie d'Electricité de Thônes (French: Thônes Board of Electricity; est. 1931)
- Regional Emergency Transportation
- Regional Enforcement Team
- Registered Engineering Technologist (Canada)
- Registered Environmental Technician (NEHA)
- Reliability Evaluation Test
- Remote Electrical Downtilt
- Renewable Energy Technology
- Renewable Energy Trust (various organizations)
- Research Education for Teachers
- Research Effort/Test
- Research Experiences for Teachers
- Resistance Exercise Training
- Resolution Enhancement Technology (Hewlett Packard)
- Resonant Energy Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
This release builds on the success of the FreeBSD 5 series and includes several new features including significantly improved support for systems with more than 4GB of RAM for both 32-bit and 64-bit Intel and AMD systems," said Scott Long, member of the FreeBSD Release Engineering team.
asked the Firefox release engineering team in a post-mortem meeting last week that focused on Firefox 13-s launch.