RBL+ Master Service combines access to MAPS' three most popular databases: the Realtime Blackhole List ("RBL"), the Relay Spam Stopper List ("RSS"), and the Dial-Up User List ("DUL"), allowing RBL+ Master Service subscribers to poll all three databases with a single query.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Relay Spam Stopper
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Refugee Social Services (various organizations)
- Regiae Societatis Sodalis (Fellow of the Royal Society)
- Regimental Support Squadron
- Regional School System
- Regional Spatial Strategy (UK)
- Regional Supply Squadron
- Regional Surveillance System (VSS)
- Regional Switch Surveillance (Sprint)
- Registered Shoeing Smith (farriers)
- Reinforced Soil Slope (construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New features of the industry leading service include: -- The Mail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS) Relay Spam Stopper (RSS) list has been added as an additional option to the existing MAPS RealTime Blackhole List (RBL) and Dial-up Users List (DUL), for managing and blocking suspected unsolicited e-mail, or spam.