The earlier TDRS constellation that serves as NASA's means of continuous, high-data rate communication will be increased by TDRS K is the first of three Tracking and Data Relay Satellites ("TDRS") with the Hubble Space Telescope, the International Space Station and dozens of unmanned scientific satellites in low earth orbit.
What does RELSAT stand for?
RELSAT stands for Relay Satellite
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Random-Effects Logistic Regression (computational efficiency)
- Real Estate Law Report (newsletter)
- Reduced Error Logistic Regression (algorithm)
- Releaseable, Republic of Korea (US DoD)
- Releasable to Republic of Korea Personnel
- Real Estate Law Society
- Real Estate License Services (San Diego, CA)
- Redeye Launch Simulator
- Regional Employment Land Survey (UK)
- Recognised English Language Schools Association of Ireland
- Relative Sector
- Receptor Expressed in Lymphoid Tissues
- Registered Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- RMIT English Language Test for Aviation
- Releasable To
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Rectified Linear Unit (machine learning)
- Rural Economy and Land Use Programme (Centre for Rural Economy; School of Agriculture, Food and Rural Development; University of Newcastle; Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
- Reggio Emilia Linux User Group (Italian)
- Releasable to United Kingdom & Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
space agency's latest Tracking and Data Relay Satellite (TDRS).
According to the paper, "Non-Keplerian Orbits Using Low Thrust, High ISP Propulsion Systems," an innovative solution to the Mars communication problem may be found by placing a pair of communication relay satellites into a very special type of orbit near Mars: a so-called 'B-orbit'.
Wide-ranging applications and their theoretical bases discussed include a multimode traffic assignment model considering emissions under various engine operating modes, a tracking and data relay satellite simulator to test antenna control systems, three-dimensional object-oriented geological modeling, and the Systems Dynamics model of a product marketing system.
The H-2A, which features two solid-fuel booster engines and four auxiliary solid-fuel engines, launched the data relay satellite and an unmanned space experiment recovery system (USERS).
Columbia controls and operates the commercial C-Band capacity on board two satellites in NASA's Tracking and Data Relay Satellite System (TDRSS).