Benchmark relative sector weightings remain largely unchanged from the prior month.
What does RELSECT stand for?
RELSECT stands for Relative Sector
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Real Estate Law Report (newsletter)
- Reduced Error Logistic Regression (algorithm)
- Releaseable, Republic of Korea (US DoD)
- Releasable to Republic of Korea Personnel
- Real Estate Law Society
- Real Estate License Services (San Diego, CA)
- Redeye Launch Simulator
- Regional Employment Land Survey (UK)
- Recognised English Language Schools Association of Ireland
- Relay Satellite
- Receptor Expressed in Lymphoid Tissues
- Registered Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- RMIT English Language Test for Aviation
- Releasable To
- Real Estate & Land Use
- Rectified Linear Unit (machine learning)
- Rural Economy and Land Use Programme (Centre for Rural Economy; School of Agriculture, Food and Rural Development; University of Newcastle; Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
- Reggio Emilia Linux User Group (Italian)
- Releasable to United Kingdom & Canada
- Real Estate Legal Wizard (Yellow Springs, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He disclosed that to make the procedure easy number of special squads has been doubled and incharges of all 16 sectors have been directed to take action against beggars in their relative sectors.
This empirical foot-print of sector rotation has strong predictive power for the evolution of the economy, future stock returns, and future bond returns, even after controlling for relative sector returns.
Benchmark relative sector weightings remain largely unchanged from the prior month; however, we have moved from an overweight position in telecoms to a neutral weight relative to the Russell 1000 Value Index.