If parallelism (13) was shown, then the relative potency could be determined by measuring the standard effect doses for the two drugs and calculating the ratio.
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Relative Potency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Paraplanner (finance)
- Registered Parliamentarian
- Registered Plumber (certification)
- Registered Practitioner
- Registered Psychologist
- Regte Party (South Africa)
- Reinforced Plastic
- Relaciones Públicas (Spanish: public relations)
- Relapsing Progressive (multiple sclerosis)
- Relations Publiques (French: Public Relations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
50] ([micro]g/kg bw/day) Relative potency 17 [beta]-estradiol 34.
The key to success in antioxidant innovation is not only in its relative potency, but also in effectively applying its unique functionality to specific health problems.
Identification of the relative potency of LA-positive plasmas.
There are many other models we can use to rank relative potency, and rankings can vary according to organ system and mode of administration.
The relative potency between tiletamine and ketamine is approximately 2.
Also, relative potency of analgesics in frogs matches that in mammals.