[13, 14] to test the cyclic spatial geometric phase by inducing a relative phase shift of 2[pi] between the interfering neutron beams in a perfect silicon single-crystal interferometer.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Relative Phase Shift
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 374 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- reemitted-positron spectroscopy
- Reference Picture Selection
- Reference Point System
- Reform Party of Syria (political party)
- Regional Professional Studies (Edith Cowan University; Australia)
- Registered Pension Scheme (UK)
- Registered Publication System
- Registered Publications Section (US Navy)
- Registration Practice Statement
- Regulatory Position Statement (environment; UK)