Mass spectrometers can identify simultaneously several such substances and establish their relative concentration.
What does X/Q stand for?
X/Q stands for Relative Concentration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- CCITT Packet Switching Protocol
- CCITT Message Handling Protocol
- CCITT EDI Protocol
- CCITT Directory Services Protocol
- Standard for Public-Key Infrastructure
- Accelerated Business Area Architecture
- Xanthan/Locust Bean Gum
- X/Open Company Ltd
- X/Open SQL Access Group
- X-Wing (Star Wars)
- Xanthine/Xanthine Oxidase
- Exophoria At Near (ophthalmology)
- X Window System Version 11
- American National Standards Institute Accredited Standards Committee electronic data interchange standard
- X-Men 2 (movie)
- Hexadecimal to Binary (conversion)
- Hexadecimal to Character (conversion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All other (temperature) proxies are based on chemical analyses and the relative concentration of different elements or isotopes.
Although in this evolution path, chloride relative concentration increases but sulphate relative concentration decreases approximately.
Measuring relative concentrations of cytochrome oxidase.
Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate was present at the highest relative concentration in both the fresh and baked pear samples.
We've done better because of our concentration in technology, relative concentration in technology and science-based goods and services versus building houses and manufacturing automobiles.