We are thrilled to announce the launch of this new magazine and look forward to continued valued relationships with industry peers.
What does RWI stand for?
RWI stands for Relationships with Industry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RWI
We have 44 other meanings of RWI in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Warning Installation
- Radio Waves, Inc. (North Billerica, MA)
- Radio Wire Integration
- Radio Wire Interface
- Radio Wireline Interface
- Raoul Wallenberg Institute
- Raw Water Injection (oil field well)
- Raw Water Intake
- Real Wireless Intelligence (Enform Technology)
- Recreational Water Illness
- Remote Wonder II (remote control)
- Republic Western Insurance (Michigan)
- Restaurant Workshop, Inc. (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Restricted Work Injury
- Revenue Watch Institute
- Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (Germany)
- Rocky Mount, NC, USA - Wilson (Airport Code)
- Rogers Wireless, Inc. (Canada)
- Run Weather Index (optimal measurement)
- Rusty Wallace, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
This panel was followed by "The Artist As Entrepreneur," featuring artists who had developed successful relationships with industry and media to create such work as interactive media installations, virtual sets for films, graphics and computer animation.