LSC Hobbs is the Force Level Relational Supply Instructor, and taught more than 140 students.
What does R-SUPPLY stand for?
R-SUPPLY stands for Relational Supply
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Reverse Supplemental Code Channel Type
- Reverse Supplemental Channel
- Reverse Supplemental Channel Type
- Roaming Signalling Gateway
- Arginine-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Rehabilitation Survey of Problems and Coping
- Reverse Secondary Pilot Channel
- Receptors for Sheep Red Blood Cells
- Resource Security Token Service (protocols)
- Robotic-Storage Tank West
- Richland Solid Waste Information Management System
- Right Side Tab Keyboard
- Remote-Controlled Tactical Airborne SIGINT System
- Reduced-Complexity Turbo-Detection
- Recent-Traumatic Episode Protocol (psychology)
- Recombinant DNA Derived Tobacco Mosaic Virus Coat Protein
- Recombinant Human Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Reduction - Total Ownership Cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples of the NTCSS suite of programs include Relational Supply, used both afloat and ashore to provide logistics support to numerous Marine Corps and Navy units and the Shipboard Afloat Medical System used throughout the world to document military members medical health history.
Applications include Relational Supply (RSupply), Relational Administrative Data Management (R ADM), Organizational Maintenance Management System Next Generation (OMMS NG), Optimized Organizational Maintenance Activity (OOMA), and Optimized Intermediate Maintenance Activity (OIMA).