The embankments will comprise reinforced soil retaining walls and the finished structure will be brick clad in a style reminiscent of the original railway bridge.
What does RSRW stand for?
RSRW stands for Reinforced Soil Retaining Wall (geotechnical engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSRW
- Reduced Set of Reference Shape Graphs
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (est. 1964; Jaipur, India)
- Remote Signaling Route Set Test Control
- Resource Sharing Round Table (Wisconsin and Kentucky)
- Right Standard Rate Turn (aviation)
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (Rajasthan, India)
- Remote Sensing Research Unit (computer imaging research team; various locations)
- Rural Surveys Research Unit (University of Wales; UK)
- Reverse Single Radio Voice Call Continuity (wireless technology)