Wolf recycled fiberglass wastes by grinding fiber reinforced plastic scrap.
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Reinforced Plastic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Regionale Patrouillevaartuig (Dutch)
- Regis Philbin
- Register Bank Pointer (computer programming)
- Registered Paralegal
- Registered Paraplanner (finance)
- Registered Parliamentarian
- Registered Plumber (certification)
- Registered Practitioner
- Registered Psychologist
- Regte Party (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indian reinforced plastic industry, after an extremely challenging 2012, forecast to rebound in several segments in 2013.
Producer durable equipment and construction will present the best reinforced plastic opportunities through 2007.
The progressive nature of fatigue damage due to cyclic loading on carbon (graphite) fiber reinforced plastics (CFRP) was analyzed.
must be constructed of fiberglass-reinforced plastic; steel that has been cathodically protected; or in the case of tanks only, a steel-fiberglass reinforced plastic composite).