Volatility is expressed in terms of Reid vapor pressure (RVP).
What does RVP stand for?
RVP stands for Reid Vapor Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVP
We have 75 other meanings of RVP in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction with Intact Ventricular Septum
- Right Ventricle Outflow Tract Reconstruction
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Velocity Curve
- Raad Voor Ondernemend Zoetermeer (Dutch: Council for Entrepreneurial Zoetermeer)
- Radar Video Processor
- Receipt Versus Payment
- Recovery Value Partnership (Cincinnati, OH)
- Recreational Virtual Pilot
- Regional Vice President
- Remote Voice Protocol
- Renal Vein Pressure
- Rendezvous Point
- Rendezvous Vector Protocol
- Requirements Verification Plan
- Research Valley Partnership (College Station, TX)
- Réseau Virtuel Privé (French: Virtual Private Network; computer networking)
- Residual Video Phase
- Respiratory Virus Panel
- Retail Variance Price
Samples in periodicals archive:
API Downstream Group Director Bob Greco said that EPA s decision waiving summer Reid Vapor Pressure (RVP) requirements could help with fuel supplies in the South as it recovers from the effects of Hurricane Isaac: We welcome EPA's decision to end the summer gasoline requirement a week and a half early.
8 psi low Reid vapor pressure (RVP) requirements for the State of Louisiana.
The Dayton Daily News reported earlier this week that the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (OEPA) has introduced a plan that would require fueling stations in the southwestern portion of the state to offer gasoline with a lower Reid vapor pressure (RVP).