Major Equipment Used in Building 26 Equipment Number Duct free split system 1 Air cooled screw chiller 1 Variable volume air handler unit 2 Hydronic unit heater 4 Electric unit heater 2 Electric baseboard 4 VAV box with hot water reheat coil 38 Pumps 6 Additional meters and sensors are required to calibrate models and accurately measure energy consumption to validate results.
What does RHC stand for?
RHC stands for Reheat Coil (air conditioning)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHC
We have 116 other meanings of RHC in our Acronym Attic
- Rice Hoja Blanca Virus
- Radio Habana Cuba
- Railway Heritage Committee (UK)
- Real Hotel Company (est. 1877; various locations)
- Receding Horizon Control
- Reckless Habits Crew
- Red Hand Commandos (Northern Ireland)
- Régiment d'Hélicoptères de Combat (French: Regiment of Combat Helicopters)
- Regional Holding Company
- Regional Humanitarian Co-ordinator
- Reliance Home Comfort
- Rénovation Habitat Conseil (French home security company)
- Rental Housing Commission (various locations)
- Réseau des Hygiénistes du Centre (French: Hygienists Network Center)
- Residence Hall Council
- Respirations Have Ceased
- Resynchronizing Huffman Code
- Revenge-Class Heavy Carrier (fictional Star Wars fanfilm "IMPS: The Relentless")
- Richard Huish College
- Right Heart Catheter(ization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project included a reverse osmosis system, processed water, lab gases, natural gas, steam and condensate, chilled and heated water, sanitary waste and vent, steam hot water heaters, refrigerant piping, vacuum and sewage ejector pump packages, changeover/bypass variable air system, fan coil, cabinet and unit heater, power ventilators, reheat coils, radiant panels, and lab fixtures.
A simple, common application is the reheat coil in a VAV box (see Figure 1).
rh] = Demand by VAV box reheat coil, Btu/hr (kW) [V.
As a result, some installations were often problematic because the computer room HVAC equipment did not have large enough capacity reheat coils.
The pressure dependent boxes (PDB) and pressure independent boxes (PIB) considered in this paper are both equipped with a reheat coil and the following control algorithms are used: When the building cooling load is large, the reheat coil valves are closed and the damper in PDB or airflow rate in PIB is modulated to maintain room comfort level.
a1] is the supply air temperature entering the space and [eta] is the reheat coil efficiency.