Washington, DC: George Washington University Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program.
What does RCEP stand for?
RCEP stands for Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCEP
We have 24 other meanings of RCEP in our Acronym Attic
- Réseau Canadien de l'Environnement (French: Canadian Environmental Network)
- River City Express Network (professional women's association; Richmond, VA)
- Russ College of Engineering and Technology (Ohio University)
- Regional Chief Executive Officer
- Regional Conference of Elected Officers (Canada)
- Regional Council of Elected Officials (Connecticut)
- Regional Centre for Educational Planning (UNESCO; Sharjah University; Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (free trade agreement)
- Regional Continuing Education Program
- Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist (health professional)
- Reliability Compliance and Enforcement Program
- Research Center for Earthquake Prediction (Disaster Prevention Research Institute; Kyoto University; Japan)
- Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution (United Kingdom)
- Registered Continuing Education Providers Program (engineering and surveying)
- Research Center for Environmental Quality Control (Kyoto University Graduate School of Engineering; Kyoto, Japan)
- Research Center for Energy and Resources (Taiwan)
- Rochester Center for Economic Research
- Rodeo City Equine Rescue (Ellensburg, WA)
- Reserve Component Equipment Readiness Improvement Program
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Research and Technology (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is clear that the successes experienced so far in conducting streamlining are due to the strong alliances which exist between RSA, the state VR agencies, the Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Programs (RRCEP's), persons served by the VR program, employers, and others interested in improving the livelihood of people who are disabled.
Fayetteville, AR: University of Arkansas Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program.
Commit personnel and discretionary resources, including the Regional Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program (RRCEP) and In-Service Training, to achieve the Streamlining Objectives.
The above definitions are from Rehabilitation of Individuals Who Are Hard of Hearing and Late Deafened: A Guide for Rehabilitation Practitioners, developed by the Region VI Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program at the University of Arkansas and produced under a grant (H246A20002) from the Rehabilitation Services Administration, U.
with SHHH as a subcontractor, for a 3-year project begun in October 1991 to research the overall rehabilitation needs of hard of hearing individuals; * NIDRR funding in FY 1994 of a Research and Training Center in Mental Health and Hearing Impairment to focus on the psychosocial and adjustment needs of hard of hearing and late deafened adults; * RSA funding of a 1-year short-term training project begun October 1992 at the Region VI Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program, University of Arkansas, for the training of rehabilitation professionals to work with individuals who are hard of hearing or late deafened; and * development, publication and distribution in 1992-93 of the IRI document extensively referred to in this article under the sponsorship of RSA, NIDRR, and CSAVR.
Available through Region V Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program (RCEP), Rehabilitation Institute, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Carbondale, IL.