However, he said by the time secondary capital is approved on Capitol Hill and goes through the required regulatory time frames, economists and portfolio managers will know the extent of losses and what kind of a economic recovery to expect, providing a more precise risk figure.
What does RTF stand for?
RTF stands for Regulatory Time Frame
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RTF
We have 140 other meanings of RTF in our Acronym Attic
- Real Time Factor (metric)
- Real-Time Feedback
- Realignment Task Force
- Realty Transfer Fee (New Jersey)
- Recommend to Friends
- Reconstruction Task Force (various locations)
- Recovery Task Force
- Reduce to Fit (Kinko's)
- Refusal to File
- Regional Task Force
- Release To the Fleet
- Report to Follow (law enforcement)
- Request the Floor (multi-person online chats)
- Research and Testing Facility (Cold Climate Housing Research Center)
- Research Training Fellowship (various locations)
- Research Triangle Foundation (North Carolina)
- Residential Treatment Facility
- Resistance Transfer Factor
- Response Task Force
- Response to Forecast
Samples in periodicals archive:
In implementing the commodity classification process, Commerce has improperly classified some State-controlled items as Commerce-controlled and has not adhered to regulatory time frames for responding to requests.
Consequently, one would not expect the Joint Commission to find the same problems 30 to 90 days later, because those problems should have been corrected in accordance with HCFA's own regulatory time frames.