Protein variants of skeletal muscle regulatory myosin light chain isoforms: Prevalence in mammals, generation and transitions during muscle remodeling.
What does RMLC stand for?
RMLC stands for Regulatory Myosin Light Chain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RMLC
We have 1 other meaning of RMLC in our Acronym Attic
- Rush Medical Laboratories (Rush University Medical Center; Chicago, IL)
- Ruth Miskin Literacy (education)
- Random Mutagenesis and Loop Amplification (microbiology)
- Residential Mortgage Lending Act
- Resource Management Law Association (New Zealand)
- Rocky Mountain Lift Association
- Rocky Mountain Llama and Alpaca Association
- Rocky Mountain Longbow Association
- Right Middle Lobe Bronchus
- Radio Music Licensing Committee
- Request for Mineral Land Clearance (energy exploration)
- Robertson Mailing List Company (Reston, VA)
- Rocky Mountain Laser College (Lakewood, CO)
- Royal Marine Labour Corps (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Land Cruiser Association (Canada)
- Recursive Maximum Likelihood Decoding
- Remote Methane Leak Detector (gas safety device)
- Recursive Maximum-Likelihood Estimate
- Regiment de Marche de la Legion Etrangere (France, First World War)
- Right Mediolateral Episiotomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The active MLCK catalyzes the phosphorylation of the regulatory myosin light chain (MLC), which then triggers myosin--actin interaction, leading to the shortening of muscle and generation of force.