The memorandum was signed on behalf of the Cyprus Energy Regulatory Authority (CERA) by its head Giorgos Shammas and on behalf of Greece's Regulatory Authority for Energy (RAE) by head, Nicos Vasilakos.
What does RAE stand for?
RAE stands for Regulatory Authority for Energy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAE
We have 70 other meanings of RAE in our Acronym Attic
- Radiodifusión Argentina al Exterior (Spanish: International Service of Argentine Radio; Argentina)
- Raises An Eyebrow
- Rally Advance Excellent (canine obedience title)
- Range, Azimuth, Elevation (radars)
- Rated as Equivalent (pay claims; UK)
- Real Academia Española (Royal Spanish Academy, organization that defines Spanish language standards)
- Realtors Association of Edmonton (Edmonton, Canada)
- Red de Agricultura Ecológica (Spanish: Organic Agriculture Network; Peru)
- Regional Account Executive
- Registro de Aparato Elevador (Spanish: Register of Lifting Appliances)
- Remedial Action Exemption (medical products; US FDA)
- Research Assessment Exercise
- Research, Assessment and Evaluation (various locations)
- Reserve Assignment Eligibility
- Residue After Evaporation
- Resumen Analítico Educativo (Spanish)
- Retinol Activity Equivalent (nutrition)
- Revue Archéologique de l'Est (French: Archaeological Review of the East; journal)
- Right Above Elbow (amputation)
- Right Atrial Enlargement
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Mikati and Safadi want all the contracts for the electricity plants to be handled by the regulatory authority for energy which has yet to be formed by the Cabinet.
The twinning project for institutional empowerment of the Regulatory Energy Commission has been carried out over the past 16 months by the Austrian regulatory authority for energy, Energy Control and the Agency for European Integration and Economic Development.