pdf) Recent regulatory moves have been deeply flawed and we believe this year's grid company Regulatory Asset Base (RAB) areloada has migrated towards the indexation method - i.
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Regulatory Asset Base
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- Range and Bearing
- Rapid Action Battalion (Bangladesh)
- Rectangular Array Beamformer
- Recycling Advisory Board (various locations)
- Red, Amber and Black (Bradford Bulls Rugby League fans forum)
- Regional Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
- Regional Activities Board (IEEE)
- Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee GmbH (German)
- Registrar Accreditation Board (ANSI)
- Regulatory Affairs Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Regulus A. Black (Harry Potter 6)
- Reichsautobahn (German: Highway of the Reich)
- Rembo Auto-Backup
- Remote Afterloading Brachytherapy
- Renewal At Birth
- Report Acceptance Body (accounting)
- Réseau Africain de Biosciences (French: African Biosciences Network)
- Resident Authority Board
- Residential Advisory Board (various schools)
- Resistivity-at-the-Bit (measuring tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apr 26, 2009 London Gatwick airport Ferrovial may not get the Regulatory Asset Base (RAB) value of GBP1.
MRSKS AND FEDERAL GRID COMPANY The state is mulling scaling down the regulatory asset base and yields of grid companies, Interfax reported yesterday.
Ofgem conceded in June on the issue that kept the parties at loggerheads on the two previous occassions, agreeing that the notional regulatory asset base base (RAB) on which cost of capital is measured should not be reduced.