Early ruling In 1991, the EPA took the position that "crushing" AC pipe with mechanical equipment would cause the crushed material to become regulated asbestos-containing material and that pipe crushed and left in place would cause the location to be considered an active waste disposal site.
What does RACM stand for?
RACM stands for Regulated Asbestos-Containing Material
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RACM
We have 13 other meanings of RACM in our Acronym Attic
- Regents Academic Committee on Libraries (Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia)
- Regional Atlanta Civic League (Atlanta, GA)
- Retrograde Accessory Corpora Lutea
- Router Access Control List
- Receive Access Control List (Cisco)
- Rockingham Area Community Land Trust (Vermont)
- Reasonably Available Control Measure
- Rec.Arts.Comics.Marketplace (newsgroup)
- Redevelopment Authority of the City of Milwaukee
- Regional Atmospheric Chemistry Mechanism
- Right Additional Crew Member (US Air Force)
- Rijksdienst voor Archeologie, Cultuurlandschapp en Monumenten (Dutch government organization for archeology, culture landscapes and monuments)
- Risk Analysis and Cost Management
- Risk and Control Matrix
- Router Access Control Mechanism
- Russian Arctic Convoy Museum (Scotland, UK)
- The Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators
- Regional Atmospheric Climate Model
- Royal Australian Corps of Military Police
- Royal Automobile Club Motor Sports Association (UK; now MSA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EPA has acknowledged that an error in its risk estimate of the potential health effects of exposure to asbestos related to the pilot was a factor in the decision to exclude regulated asbestos-containing material from the revised pilot.