What does RENALENAM stand for?
RENALENAM stands for Registro Nacional de Leyes Nacidas Muertas (Spanish: National Register of Unborn Dead Laws; Guatemala)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Research and Education Network-Information Sharing Analysis Center
- Research and Education Networking, Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Renewable Energy Network for the 21st
- Real Estate Network Association (California)
- Real Estate News Agency (Dubai, UAE)
- Riverside Edgecombe Neighborhood Association (New York)
- Rogers Road-Eubanks Neighborhood Association (Chapel HIll, NC)
- Rat Lung Epithelial Na (Sodium) Channel
- Renewables Academy
- Registro Nacional de Carteiras de Habilitação (Portuguese: National Registry of Driver's Licenses; Brazil)
- Research and Educational Networking Association of Moldova (Republic of Moldova)
- Resistência Nacional Moçambicana (Mozambique Mozambique National Resistance; political party)
- Registro Nacional de las Personas (National Civil Registry, Guatemala)
- Registro Nacional de Población e Identificación Personal (Spanish: National Census and Personal Identification Registry; Mexico)
- Registro Nacional de Armas (Argentina)
- Regional Environmental and Natural Resource Management Project (USAID)
- Registro Nacional de Agresores Sexuales (Spanish: National Registry of Sexual Aggressors; Guatemala)
- Réseau National de Surveillance Sismique (France)
- Reseau National de Télécommunication Pour l'Enseignement et La Recherche (French: National Communication Network for Education and Research.
- Risked Exploration Net Asset Value (finance)