What does RENAS stand for?
RENAS stands for Registro Nacional de Agresores Sexuales (Spanish: National Registry of Sexual Aggressors; Guatemala)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rat Lung Epithelial Na (Sodium) Channel
- Renewables Academy
- Registro Nacional de Carteiras de Habilitação (Portuguese: National Registry of Driver's Licenses; Brazil)
- Registro Nacional de Leyes Nacidas Muertas (Spanish: National Register of Unborn Dead Laws; Guatemala)
- Research and Educational Networking Association of Moldova (Republic of Moldova)
- Resistência Nacional Moçambicana (Mozambique Mozambique National Resistance; political party)
- Registro Nacional de las Personas (National Civil Registry, Guatemala)
- Registro Nacional de Población e Identificación Personal (Spanish: National Census and Personal Identification Registry; Mexico)
- Registro Nacional de Armas (Argentina)
- Regional Environmental and Natural Resource Management Project (USAID)
- Réseau National de Surveillance Sismique (France)
- Reseau National de Télécommunication Pour l'Enseignement et La Recherche (French: National Communication Network for Education and Research.
- Risked Exploration Net Asset Value (finance)
- Registro Nacional de Veículos Automotores (Portuguese: National Registry of Motor Vehicles; Brazil)
- Registro Nacional de Vehículos-México
- Regional Electronic Navigational Chart Coordinating Center (Polish Navy)
- Renaissance Center (Detroit, Michigan)
- Regional Enterprise Network - Central Victoria Ltd. (Australia)
- Reduction of Enterprise Nutrient Discharges Project (Serbia water program)