What does RMMG stand for?
RMMG stands for Registration and Maintenance Management Group (International Organization for Standardization)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMMG
We have 1 other meaning of RMMG in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Mapping Center (USGS; Denver, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Mathematics Consortium (Phoenix, AZ)
- Rocky Mountain Mennonite Camp (Divide, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Microscope Corporation (est. 1976; Fort Collins, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company (Texas)
- Rocky Mountain Motion Control (British Columbia, Canada)
- Regional Maintenance and Modernization Coordination Office
- Recycled Materials Market Directory (Michigan)
- Romney Marsh Model Engineering Society (UK)
- Rec.Music.Makers.Guitar (newsgroup)
- Rec.Music.Makers.Guitar.Jazz (online group)
- Richmond Munster Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Miniature Horse Club
- Radio Mallnitz-Milano Internazionale
- Ras Al Khaimah Minerals & Metals Investments
- Recette Moyenne par Minute d’Interurbain
- Reconnaissance Multi-Media Inspection
- Regional Market Makers, Inc.
- Reigning Miracle Ministry Inc.
- Remote Man Machine Interface