The National Training Authority (NTA) and Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA) recently signed a memorandum of understanding on the registration and accreditation of persons, institutions or organisations providing vocational education and training courses as well as the courses, as part of an effort to elevate the quality of vocational education in the country.
What does R&A stand for?
R&A stands for Registration and Accreditation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of R&A
- US Revenue Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rice and Beans
- Research and Development
- Remove and Replace
- Rest and Relaxation
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment
- Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature ventricular (qRS) complex in the electrocardiogram interrupting the t wave of the preceding beat)
- Royal Regiment of Canada
- Real (Brazilian currency)
- Recognition & Award
- Reliability & Availability
- Repair & Alteration
- Reporting & Analytics (Microsoft)
- Research and Analysis
- Review & Analysis
- Rolands & Associates Corporation (Monterey, California)
- Royal and Ancient (Golf Club of St Andrews)
- Research And Advanced Technology
- Research & Analysis Wing (also seen as RAW; India)
- Reed & Barton
Samples in periodicals archive:
Considerable progress towards implementation of the national registration and accreditation system for the health professions has been achieved with the second stage of the national registration and accreditation laws, Health Practitioner Regulation National Law 2009, introduced into Queensland Parliament on 11 November 2009.
National Registration and Accreditation Scheme At the COAG meeting on 14 July 2006, it was agreed to establish a single national registration scheme for healthcare professionals.