Out of 218 registration requests received, only 100 participants will enter the competition, and those are divided according to their specialisation and interest, 50 developers, 20 designers, 15 marketers and 15 entrepreneurs.
What does RRQ stand for?
RRQ stands for Registration Request
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RRQ
We have 2 other meanings of RRQ in our Acronym Attic
- Recurrent Related Party Transaction
- Registered Radiation Protection Technologist
- Runway Reference Point Upwind
- Rate Reward Performance Variable
- Rolls-Royce Power Ventures Limited (UK)
- Rural and Remote Pharmacy Workforce Development Program (Pharmacy Guild of Australia; Canberra, Australia)
- Random Request Queue
- Read Request (TFTP)
- Reading Research Quarterly (International Reading Association; Newark, DE)
- Régie des Rentes du Québec
- Réseau de Résistance du Québec (French: Network Resistance Quebec)
- Russell Reed Quartet
- Rural and Regional Queensland Consortium (Australia)
- Rate, Rhythm, Quality, Depth (evaluating patient breathing)
- Ra Ra Riot (band)
- Race, Religion, and Representation (Conference)
- Radical Religious Right
- Raleigh Research Reactor (North Carolina State College)
- RAM Rationale Report
- Rames Réversibles Régionales (French: Reversible Regional Trains)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pre-Qualification: A)- vendors not registered with any of the ordnance factory are requested to submit vendor registration request form,duly filled along with technical bid.
All interested participants must submit a registration request to gain access to the NASA Center.
Meanwhile, I make a quick check that the registration requests are all progressing as they should be - everything is going to plan, which is a testimony to how well my team work together.
Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk, Voter Registration Request Line (800) 481-VOTE
The person making the registration request must be authorised by the organisation to register numbers.
After that, new registration requests will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
Using RollStream, Owens & Minor automated the process of registering and on-boarding new suppliers by allowing them to self-register via an online portal, collecting key information, and then routing the registration request through a multi-party approval process.