Armintrout has also held project management and scientist positions at Aptuit and Bayer, and has worked as a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) in a companion animal practice.
What does RVT stand for?
RVT stands for Registered Veterinary Technician
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVT
We have 44 other meanings of RVT in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricular Stroke Volume Index (cardiology)
- Répondez Vite S'il Vous Plaît (French: Please Reply Quickly)
- Right Ventricular Stroke Work (index)
- Right Ventricular Stroke Work Index
- Racing V-Twin (motorcycle)
- Radiation Verification Testing
- Recreational Vehicle Trader (website)
- Red Vein Thai
- Regional Vocational Technical (high school)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback SF774 Dobbs, a registered veterinary technician and veterinary practice management consultant, answers 101 questions entry-level veterinary technicians might have about the profession and its practice.
Dr Echols: Yes, all are registered veterinary technicians.
There are a number of veterinary-related positions in high demand, including Registered Veterinary Technicians (RVTs), veterinary assistants, and veterinary hospital managers.
Liz White, director of Pierce's registered veterinary technician program, said some of her students are hired before they graduate because of a statewide shortage of technicians.
There are other careers in veterinary medicine as well, such as Registered Veterinary Technicians (RVTs), veterinary assistants, and hospital managers.
Diane Bentz, a registered veterinary technician at Valley Veterinary Clinic, said in most cases a wild cat problem is compounded by people feeding the animals, which in turn allows the colony to flourish.
``The dog was determined to be near death and the registered veterinary technician made the decision to euthanize the dog and end its suffering,'' Persic said.