Avonvale has been the training practice supporting each of these students through their courses and we have been delighted to place them in full time positions as registered veterinary nurses with the practice now that they have qualified.
What does RVN stand for?
RVN stands for Registered Veterinary Nurse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVN
We have 17 other meanings of RVN in our Acronym Attic
- Raritan Valley Mothers of Multiples (New Jersey)
- Regional Vegetation Management Plans (Australia)
- Rogue Valley Metropolitan Planning Organization (Oregon)
- River Valley Middle School
- Road Vehicle and Military Systems (Canada)
- Rockwood Valley Middle School (St. Louis, MO)
- Royal Victorian Motor Yacht Club (Australia)
- Random Verification Number (Internet banking security feature; South Africa)
- Ravencoin (cryptocurrency)
- Red Virtual de Negocios (Spanish: Virtual Business Network)
- Report of Voting
- Republic of Vietnam
- Rovaniemi Airport, Finland
- Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Dutch soccer player)
- Rybo-Viroxic Nucleic Structure
- Rabies Virus Neutralizing Antibody
- Rehabilitation and Visiting Nurse Association (Colorado)
- Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice (Exeter, NH)
- Rose Village Neighborhood Association (Vancouver, WA)
- Republic of Vietnam Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
And, quite astonishing, is the fact that in the whole 82 pages of the RCVS Practice Standards Manual, there is no requirement for practices to employ at least one registered veterinary nurse.
There is even more confusion over registered veterinary nurses (RV Ns).