The ASRT seeks nominations for a qualified registered radiologist assistant to appoint to the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Board of Trustees.
What does RRA stand for?
RRA stands for Registered Radiologist Assistant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRA
We have 158 other meanings of RRA in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Rural Appraisal
- Reclamation Reform Act of 1982
- Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association
- Red Revolutionary Army
- Red Ribbon Army (gaming)
- Red River Authority (Texas)
- Refitted and Retired Aircraft
- Reform and Restructuring Act
- Refugee Relief Act of 1953
- Regional Reporters Association
- Registered Records Administrator
- Registered Research Agency (Australian government)
- Relative Risk Aversion
- Reproductive Rights Alliance
- Requirements Request Action
- Research and Related Activities Account (US NSF)
- Research Review Act
- Resident Research Associateship
- Residual Risk Assessment
- Resource Requirements Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current registered radiologist assistants can find questions and answers related to state licensing, as well as resources for maintaining certification.
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists requires registered radiologist assistants to obtain 50 CE credits per biennium.