The Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) is the nonprofit entity that administers the exam.
What does RPSGT stand for?
RPSGT stands for Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Railway Protection Special Force (India)
- Rochester Public School Foundation (Rochester, MN)
- Rotation, Processing and Surge Facility (US NASA)
- Remote Project Services Group (various locations)
- Ribosomal Protein S7 Gene (genetics)
- Role Playing Strategy Game
- Rural Practitioners Steering Group (UK)
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
- Recombinant P-Selectin Glycoprotein Ligand (biochemistry)
- Rural Petrol Stations Grant Scheme (UK)
- Relative Peripapillary Retinal Surface Height (ophthalmology)
- Railway Preservation Society of Ireland
- Rapid Prototyping Society of India (est. 2001)
- Relative Penis Size Index
- Reliable Power Systems, Inc. (Castle Rock, CO)
- Retriever Payment Systems, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Rheinland Pfalz Saar International (horse breed)
- Research Project Selection and Implementation Panel (New Jersey DOT)
- Resources Processing Society of Japan
- Rapid Prototyping Shared Library (bash scripts and utility files)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) estimates that there are more than 7,000 registered technologists internationally.
Our school is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approved by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists to provide continuing education courses toward the recertification of sleep technologists.
national office of the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists, the nonprofit organization that has administered the Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) exam for nearly three decades.
Have you considered becoming a registered polysomnographic technologist and adding RPSGT after your name?
The Atlanta School of Sleep Medicine and Technology is a premier training facility for physicians, technicians & industry professionals in the field of sleep medicine Our school is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians and approved by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists to provide continuing education courses toward the recertification of sleep technologists Since 1992.