The Law Society of Scotland has joined with the Scottish Paralegal Association (SPA) to launch the country's first registered paralegal scheme.
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Registered Paralegal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Reference Preparation
- Reference Publication
- Reform Party
- Refractory Period
- Regimental Policeman (British Army)
- Région Parisienne (French region containing Paris)
- Regional Processor
- Regionale Patrouillevaartuig (Dutch)
- Regis Philbin
- Register Bank Pointer (computer programming)
- Registered Paraplanner (finance)
- Registered Parliamentarian
- Registered Plumber (certification)
- Registered Practitioner
- Registered Psychologist
- Regte Party (South Africa)
- Reinforced Plastic
- Relaciones Públicas (Spanish: public relations)
- Relapsing Progressive (multiple sclerosis)
- Relations Publiques (French: Public Relations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapter 20 Florida Registered Paralegal Program Subchapter 20-2 Definitions 8.
With this in mind, The Law Society of Scotland, with the Scottish Paralegal Association, is launching the Registered Paralegal Scheme this summer.
As a Florida Registered Paralegal (FRP), you may be eligible for affiliate membership in some sections of The Florida Bar.
The Florida Registered Paralegal Standing Committee will hold a public forum September 10 from 3:30 - 5:30 p.
Schickel also said the Budget Committee expects the Florida Registered Paralegal Program, which started with the current budget, to be fully implemented in the coming year.
Your search choices are under the Florida Registered Paralegal listing, where you will find Florida Registered Paralegals--alphabetic and by city.
In the February 15 article headline "Florida Registered Paralegal program looks to the future," Mark Workman, a Florida Registered Paralegal from Miami, was paraphrased as saying he ".