Registered hypnotherapist Sheila Jones is set to provide an on-campus service at Birmingham University to help stressed out students deal with the pressures of work and exams.
What does R.HT. stand for?
R.HT. stands for Registered Hypnotherapist
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 46 other meanings of R.HT. in our Acronym Attic
- Recombinant Human Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Reduction - Total Ownership Cost
- Royaume-Unie (French: United Kingdom)
- Real Uplink Beamforming and Power Control Technique
- Removable-User Identity Module (GSM)
- Rectangular-grooved Variable Artificial Dielectric Retarder
- Racing Vehicle Information Technology (Blitz)
- Roux-en-Y Hepatico-Jejunostomy (bilary reconstruction)
- Royal British Legion
- Realizing Every Dream (album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Karen, of Llanelli, Dyfed, had nine pounds 15-a-time sessions with registered hypnotherapist Geoffrey Bowen-Thomas.