Nurses, massage therapists, pharmacists, naturopaths, Registered Aromatherapists (RAs), herbalists, veterinarians, and other integrative and health practitioners should check with their licensing and professional organizations for details on continuing education requirements.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Registered Aromatherapist (professional certification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- reduced ameloblasts
- Reduction Area
- Reduction in Area
- Refractory Anemia (blood disorder)
- Regia Aeronautica (Italian Royal Air Force)
- Regional Administrator
- Regional Anesthesia
- Regional Associate
- Regional Association
- Registered Architect
- Registraramerica (domain name registrar)
- Registration Agent (SIF)
- Registration Authority
- Règle Administrative (French: Administrative Rule; various organizations)
- Règlement d'Application (French: Rules Compliance; various organizations)
- Regular Appointment
- Regular Army
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Alternative
- Regulatory Analysis (environment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Regency Complementary Clinic is run within the salon by NHS registered aromatherapist Caroline Chinn.
After a hard day on the sports field, registered aromatherapist Lisa Silveston recommends using one drop of Rosemary for its invigorating and stimulating effects along with one drop of Eucalyptus and one drop of Lavender.