A New York State Registered Architect with more than 32 years of experience, he joined the agency in 2006 as a Deputy Borough Commissioner in Staten Island and was later appointed Borough Commissioner in 2007.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Registered Architect
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- Red Army (WWII Soviet army)
- reduced ameloblasts
- Reduction Area
- Reduction in Area
- Refractory Anemia (blood disorder)
- Regia Aeronautica (Italian Royal Air Force)
- Regional Administrator
- Regional Anesthesia
- Regional Associate
- Regional Association
- Registered Aromatherapist (professional certification)
- Registraramerica (domain name registrar)
- Registration Agent (SIF)
- Registration Authority
- Règle Administrative (French: Administrative Rule; various organizations)
- Règlement d'Application (French: Rules Compliance; various organizations)
- Regular Appointment
- Regular Army
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Alternative
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Rogers is the largest engineering firm and the largest architecture firm based in Arkansas, as reported in the July 16 issue, it does not have the most registered engineers or the most registered architects actually located in Arkansas.
If you're a registered architect and don't receive one by April 19, or if you're a builder, developer, or homeowner and would like one, please write to AIA--Sunset Magazine, Box 2345, Menlo Park, Calif.
On Arkansas Business' 2005 list of the state's largest architecture firms, Taggart Foster Currence Gray ranked 11th with six registered architects and a staff of 20.
Jane Rohde, a registered architect and certified interior designer, founded JSR Associates in Elk City, Md.
The city has the highest number of resident multi-millionaires in Germany and 3029 registered architects, some of whom are also millionaires.