One of the organisations that regulates Chinese herbalists, the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (of which Stacey is a member), instructs its members on which herbs they can use and which they can't.
What does RCHM stand for?
RCHM stands for Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCHM
We have 3 other meanings of RCHM in our Acronym Attic
- Roshan Cultural Heritage Institute (Washington, DC)
- Royal Children's Hospital International (Australia)
- Rural and Community Health Initiative
- Rural and Community Health Institute (Texas A&M University)
- Russian Christian Humanitarian Institute
- Racing Club Haut Jura (France)
- Refugee Concern Hong Kong
- Renaissance College Hong Kong
- Redbridge Community Housing Ltd. (Ilford, London, England, UK)
- Renaissance Capital Holdings, Limited (Moscow, Russia)
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management (UCF, Orlando Florida)
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (UK)
- Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (UK)
- Red Cross Humanitarian Network (Singapore)
- Russian Cultural Heritage Network
- Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary
- Rancho Station Margarita (California)
- Random Hexagonal Close Packed (crystal structure)
- Reactor Component/Core Handling Plan
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information or for help finding a practitioner contact the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine on 01603 623 994 or visit www.
There are a number of voluntary organisations, such as The Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine and the National Institute of Medical Herbalists, which can recommend reputable outlets.