[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This seven-day ride, in its 40th year, is known as the Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, and joining her were nearly 90 other Airmen and family members who were part of the Air Force Cycling Team.
What does RAGBRAI stand for?
RAGBRAI stands for Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Roots of Appalachia Growers Association (Trimble, OH)
- Royal Australian Garrison Artillery
- Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead (play and movie)
- Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practice
- Russian-American Genealogical Archival Service
- Red, Amber, Green and Blue (light-emitting diodes)
- Restaurant Association of Great Britain
- Revenue Agencies Governing Board (Ghana)
- Road Accidents in Great Britain
- Read Any Good Books Lately
- Republic Asahi Glass Corporation (Philippines)
- Right Away, Great Captain! (musical project)
- Royal Adelaide Golf Club (South Australia, Australia)
- Royal Ascot Golf Club (Berkshire, UK)
- Rapid Adventure Game Development
- Random Activation of Gene Expression
- Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products
- Regroupement Anti-G20 Étudiant (French: Anti-G20 Student Gathering; Canada)
- Remote Access Grid Entry
- Resistance against Genetic Engineering (advocacy group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa started in 1973 with just a handful of riders.