The European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages (ECRML) was adopted in 1992 under the auspices of the Council of Europe to protect and promote historical Minority Languages in Europe.
What does RML stand for?
RML stands for Regional or Minority Language (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RML
We have 112 other meanings of RML in our Acronym Attic
- Ram Manohar Lohia (Indian hospital)
- Random Microlenticular
- Ray Mallock, Ltd. (automotive/racing engineering company; UK)
- Raynworth Marketing Limited (Switzerland)
- Read My Lips
- Recherche Marketing en Ligne (French: Online Marketing Research)
- Recovered Mass Loss
- Refrigerant Moisture Level
- Regional Medical Laboratory (Tulsa, OK)
- Regional Medical Library (funded by the National Library of Medicine, USA)
- Relational Markup Language
- Relative Movement Line (navigation)
- Remember My Love
- Remind Me Later
- Remote Maintenance Loopback (Hekimian)
- Remote Microwave Link
- Rencontres Musicales en Lorraine (French: Musical Encounters in Lorraine)
- Rescue Motor Launch (US Navy)
- Research Machines Limited
- Residential Mortgage Loan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Jones, however, appears not to have considered that it might be possible under the terms of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages to award an advantage concerning these grants to Welsh-speakers, whether or not of Welsh birth.