Ms Shorter set up the business after receiving advice and information from business adviser Minal Sodha at the Regional Women's Enterprise Unit which is partly funded by Advantage West Midlands, the DTI/Small Business Service and the European Social Fund.
What does RWEU stand for?
RWEU stands for Regional Women's Enterprise Unit (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RWEU in our Acronym Attic
- Real World Economic Outlook
- Regional Water Enhancement Program (US)
- Rural Women Environmental Protection Association (Cameroon)
- Revised Wind Erosion Equation
- Residual Word Error Rate
- Right Winger
- Rural, Water and Ecosystem Resources
- Ray Watkins Elementary School (Canada)
- Round Window Electrical Stimulation
- Rivers Watch East and Southeast Asia
- Rassemblement Wallonie-France (French; Belgian political party)
- Rating Work File
- Rivet Workforce
- Roundtable for Women in Food Service (New York, NY)
- Russian Winter Festival
- Russian Wrestling Federation
- Rwandese Franc (ISO currency code)
- The Royal Welch Fusiliers (a British Regiment)
- Ron Weasley Fan Club (Harry Potter character enthusiasts)
- Running Wolf Fitness Center (Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Jane Hill from the Regional Women's Enterprise Unit (centre) with Kelly Higgs (left) and Lottie Carter from the Lost Property Performance Co
The city-based Regional Women's Enterprise Unit (RWEU) is holding four 'Be Your Own Boss
The organisation has teamed up with the Regional Women's Enterprise Unit to encourage more West Midland nominations for Prowess's national awards.
Marla Nelson of the Regional Women's Enterprise Unit based in Puma Way, Cheylesmore, Coventry, which helps women set up in business, said: "The value for employers is that they can attract a female workplace previously kept out of the labour market by high childcare costs.
The Regional Women's Enterprise Unit is a pilot project being led by the Women Business Development Agency and Women in Rural Enterprise (WiRE) in partnership with PROWESS, the national trade association supporting women into business.
The Women's Business Development Agency is part of the newly launched Regional Women's Enterprise Unit (RWEU) and is part funded by regional development agency Advantage West Midlands, the DTI's Small Business Service, and the European Social Fund.
The Challenge Fund money has been allocated through the Regional Women's Enterprise Unit which was launched by AWM earlier this year to promote women's enterprise as part of the new business support scheme.