Kane will be directly responsible for the management of the firm's Chappaqua, Armonk and Briarcliff Manor offices and will work closely with senior vice president Debra Dalton and regional vice president Ed Ferguson to define and implement sales strategies throughout the Houlihan Lawrence network.
What does RVP stand for?
RVP stands for Regional Vice President
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVP
We have 75 other meanings of RVP in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Diameter
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction with Intact Ventricular Septum
- Right Ventricle Outflow Tract Reconstruction
- Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Velocity Curve
- Raad Voor Ondernemend Zoetermeer (Dutch: Council for Entrepreneurial Zoetermeer)
- Radar Video Processor
- Receipt Versus Payment
- Recovery Value Partnership (Cincinnati, OH)
- Recreational Virtual Pilot
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weiland later transferred to the Chicago Chapter, where he served as one of TEI's regional vice president in 1987-1988 and as a member of the Executive Committee.
Austen had been regional vice president of the Des Moines, Iowa, regional office.
In the Hamptons, Melanie Ross, president and chief executive officer of Cook Pony Farm Real Estate, will assume the role of regional vice president for The Corcoran Group.