Farmers should also carry out regular checks on their flocks and contact their Regional Veterinary Officer immediately if they notice an unusually high number of sick or dead animals.
What does RVO stand for?
RVO stands for Regional Veterinary Officer (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RVO
We have 22 other meanings of RVO in our Acronym Attic
- Rostral Ventral Nucleus of the Trapezoid Body
- Roanoke Valley .NET User Group (Virginia)
- Released Value Not Exceeding (shipping, business)
- Retirement Villages New Zealand
- Racing Vaunage Organisation (French car racing organization)
- Radio Val d'Or (French radio station)
- Reader Voice Over
- Rechtsverordnung (German: legal decree)
- Reciprocal Velocity Obstacle
- Recycled Vegetable Oil
- Remediation Venture Office (US Army)
- Remote Virtual Office (Citrix Systems computing)
- Renewable Volume Obligation (US EPA)
- Representatieve Vakorganisaties
- Request for Variation Order (prior to VO approval)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion (eye condition)
- Return Value Optimization
- Rhonda's Virtual Office (Cincinnati, OH)
- Royal Victorian Order (UK)
- Runway Visibility by Observer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Breeze alerted the Jockey Club's regional veterinary officer, Christopher Hammond, who found a puncture of the jugular vein on the left side of the neck with a small drop of blood beside it.
Regional Veterinary Officer Dafydd Pugh, accepting the letter, said it would be passed on to the appropriate government department.