TWO Teesside firms have gained a slice of a multi-million pound regional venture capital fund.
What does RVCF stand for?
RVCF stands for Regional Venture Capital Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RVCF
We have 2 other meanings of RVCF in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Veteran Car Club Belgium (est. 1956)
- Roanoke Valley Cool Cities Coalition (Salem, VA)
- Rhein Valley Cell Church Ministries (Christian church; Germany)
- Roanoke Valley Club of the Deaf (Virginia)
- Ruby Valley Conservation District (est. 1939; Sheridan, MT)
- Rogue Valley Community Development Corporation (Oregon)
- Rainier Valley Community Development Fund (Seattle, WA)
- River Valley Child Development Services (West Virginia)
- Rashtriya Vidhyalaya College of Engineering (India)
- Rajasthan Venture Capital Fund (Rajasthan, India)
- Remote Vehicle Checkout Facility
- Reticulated Vitreous Carbon Foam
- Rideau Valley Conservation Foundation (Canada)
- Riparian Vegetation Condition - Floodprone Area
- River Valley Christian Fellowship (Bourbonnais, IL)
- Rivelin Valley Conservation Group (England, UK)
- Rochester Venture Capital Group (New York)
- Rogue Valley Civic League (southwest Oregon)
- Edmond de Rothschild Venture Capital Management (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Rendezvous Certified Messaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
But no data has been made public about the West Midland's Regional Venture Capital Fund - the Advantage Growth Fund - as the government said the information was commercially sensitive due to the fact private investors had put money into it.
It was confirmed yesterday that the fund managers include established regional venture capital funds North Star Equity Investors, NEL Fund Managers and the Finance Tree, all of Newcastle.
Such junior exchanges would stimulate the regional economies and could be a natural place to list shares in firms supported by the regional venture capital funds set up with public money by Chancellor Gordon Brown.
In November, I agreed an 'enterprise package' worth pounds 245 million of Government funding, which will lever in pounds 1 billion from the private sector for a series of initiatives, from a Regional Venture Capital Fund to individual Enterprise Grants to help smaller firms grow.