org * Network of Regional Technology in Education Consortia www.
What does R*TEC stand for?
R*TEC stands for Regional Technology in Education Consortia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rail & Underground (UK)
- Read & Understood
- Repair & Upgrade (various locations)
- Repairs & Utilities
- Revenue and Usage
- Reported and Unreported Excess
- Red & White (bus type)
- Rate Distortion function
- Reliability At Time t
- Rockstar Games (typable version of Rockstar logo)
- Rammstein (band)
- Rifampicin Plus Isoniazid (tuberculosis term)
- Average of Research Octane Number and Motor Octane Number (American/Canadian formula for determining octane level in gasoline)
- American Rifle and Pistol Association
- Radiation and Prednisone
- Reverse Access Channel
- Reverse Acknowledgement Channel
- Rectangular Attribute Cardinality Map
- Retractable Aircraft Warning Light
- Regimental Affiliation (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When a K-12 administrator asked me to recommend technology leadership resources, first on my list were the Web sites of the Regional Technology in Education Consortia.