Naval Supply Systems Command Fleet Logistics Center (FLC) Norfolk Regional Supply Office (RSO) Oceana has seen firsthand the benefits of this type of diversity in Sailors such as ABF3 Akiiki Byaruhanga, who fluently speaks three languages, English, Swahili, and Acholi.
What does RSO stand for?
RSO stands for Regional Supply Office
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSO
We have 182 other meanings of RSO in our Acronym Attic
- Reduced Sign-On
- Refined Soybean Oil
- Regimental Signals Officer (UK)
- Regimental Supply Officer (US Navy)
- Regina Symphony Orchestra (Canada)
- Regional Sales Office
- Regional Science Olympiad (education)
- Regional Security Officer
- Regional Service Officer
- Regional Standards Organization
- Registered Safety Officer (International Board of Environmental Health and Safety)
- Registered Sex Offender
- Registered Student Organisation
- Registered Student Organization (various universities)
- Relationship Service Officer (finance; various organizations)
- Religious Support Office
- Remote Sales Officer
- Remote Service Object
- Remote Split Operations (military UAVs)
- Removal Services Overseas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dean Brotherton, head of the Regional Supply Office at Advantage West Midlands said: 'The significance of all six Meet the Buyer events cannot be underestimated in terms of injecting new business into manufacturing during these difficult times.
Business interested in attending are asked to phone Advantage West Midlands regional supply office on 0121 380 3500.
Regional Supply Office (RSO) Oceana Supply Officer, Cmdr.
CAPTION(S): Ready for Business at Midlands Manufacturing are (from left) Duncan Moore, of Advantage West Midlands' Regional Supply Office, Mike Hopkins, of Studley injection moulders Hopkins & Holloway, and Phil Stones, of Modern Systems (Electronics), both of whom will be attending the event
And the West Midlands Regional Supply Office has helped link Mitsui with five regional companies to supply parts in a deal worth nearly pounds 750,000.
O'Connor, SC, USN, (Gold Star in Lieu of Second Award), Supply Officer, Regional Supply Office Oceana, Va.