Regional institutions, in the form of the South Asian Regional Standards Organization (SARSO) in Dhaka, the SAARC Arbitration Council in Islamabad, the SAARC Development Fund (SDF) in Thimphu, the South Asian University (SAU) in New Delhi, among others, are the building blocks of regional development.
What does RSO stand for?
RSO stands for Regional Standards Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSO
We have 182 other meanings of RSO in our Acronym Attic
- Red Saber Order (gaming)
- Reduced Sign-On
- Refined Soybean Oil
- Regimental Signals Officer (UK)
- Regimental Supply Officer (US Navy)
- Regina Symphony Orchestra (Canada)
- Regional Sales Office
- Regional Science Olympiad (education)
- Regional Security Officer
- Regional Service Officer
- Regional Supply Office
- Registered Safety Officer (International Board of Environmental Health and Safety)
- Registered Sex Offender
- Registered Student Organisation
- Registered Student Organization (various universities)
- Relationship Service Officer (finance; various organizations)
- Religious Support Office
- Remote Sales Officer
- Remote Service Object
- Remote Split Operations (military UAVs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Noth was appointed chairman of ANSI's Regional Standing Committee on Europe, the Middle East, and Africa in 2000 and led increasingly successful bilateral discussions between ANSI, the European Regional Standards organizations, and DG Enterprise from the European Commission.
representative to and member body of various private-sector regional standards organizations.