The 34th Annual Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Regional Science Association International (ANZRSAI) was held Rydges on Swanston Melbourne, 7-10 December 2010.
What does RSAI stand for?
RSAI stands for Regional Science Association International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSAI
We have 3 other meanings of RSAI in our Acronym Attic
- Remote System Administration Facility
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (Virginia)
- Royal Saudi Air Force
- Royal Small Arms Factory
- Reliability, Stress Analysis and Failure Prevention (conference)
- Railway Sector Advisory Group (UK)
- Reserve Storage Activity, Germersheim
- Retail Systems Alert Group (point of sale systems)
- Rochester Studies in African History and the Diaspora
- Relative Substrate Affinity Index
- Rett Syndrome Association of Illinois (support group)
- Roller Skating Association International
- Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland
- Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group
- Royal Sun Alliance Investment Management
- Reserve Storage Activity, Kaiserslautern
- Radionuclide Soil Action Level (radiation standard)
- Raychem Saudi Arabia Ltd. (Tyco Electronics)
- Reserve Storage Activity, Luxembourg
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also presented his work at many conferences including three Regional Science Association International Annual Meetings.
This issue marks a major transition in the life of the Australia and New Zealand Regional Science Association International (ANZRSAI), and its journal, for two reasons.