Dupuy has been with Sinclair since 1998 serving as Regional Program Director.
What does RPD stand for?
RPD stands for Regional Program Director
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPD
We have 140 other meanings of RPD in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Prototype Development (various organizations)
- Raster Product Format
- Raw Paleolithic Diet
- Receiver Power Distribution
- Recognition-Primed Decision Making Model
- Recreation and Park Department (California)
- Recurrent Pattern Detection (Commtouch anti-spam engine)
- Redox Potential Discontinuity
- Reflectance-Psi-Delta (experimental/evaluation method for the ellipsometry)
- Reformed Patriotic Democrats (Ghana political party)
- Regius Professor of Divinity
- Regression Point Displacement (statistics)
- Regular Packet Discard (ATM)
- Reichspostdampfer (German: Royal Mail Steamer)
- Relative Percent Deviation
- Relative Percent Difference
- Remittance Processing Device
- Remote Power Distribution
- Remote Presence Device (Suitable Technologies)
- Removable Partial Denture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gulfstream's growing commitment to Asia also includes the establishment of a Beijing-based maintenance support team, a Hong Kong-based regional program director, an international distribution manager for parts and materials, and a team of two Hong Kong-based interior technicians.
Scott Feille is regional program director for REAL School Gardesn.
Development Fund for Women's regional program director for East and Southeast Asia.
Humphreys to the RSA Regional Program Director, Seattle, Wash.
Working with coffee producing families in Indonesia and Guatemala, we have seen the tremendous day-to-day challenges of the 'thin months,'" said Kathy Fry, regional program director for Mercy Corps.
Dean is the Regional Program Director of the International Republican Institute in Washington, D.
As the regional program director for logistics, the FISCJ commanding officer has operational oversight of dedicated supply officers in three critical Navy regions--South, Gulf Coast, and Southeast.