It could go off at any moment, thanks to the reckless "invasion" of the sea by governments and developers, says Regional Organisation for the Protection of the Marine Environment (Ropme) executive secretary Dr Abdul Rahman Al Awadhi.
What does ROPME stand for?
ROPME stands for Regional Organisation for the Protection of the Marine Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ROPME in our Acronym Attic
- Regionalni Organizator Prazske Integrovane Dopravy (Czech Republic)
- Rotterdamse Observatielijst Peuter Kleuter (Dutch: Rotterdam Nursery-Kindergarten Observation List)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (certification)
- Reorder Point Level
- Royal Oak Public Library (Royal Oak, MI)
- Regurgitation on Pressure Over the Lacrimal Sac
- Relativistic Optimized Potential Method (physics)
- Remote Operations Protocol Machine
- Repeated One-Point Method (medication dosing and administration)
- Reserve Officer Personnel Management Act
- Recognised Overseas Professional Organisation (international trade designation)
- Research Online, Purchase Offline (shopping)
- Real and Other Properties Owned or Acquired (Philippines)
- Remotely Operated Platform for Ocean Science
- Receiver Only Packet Pair
- Regional Official Policies Plan (Canada)
- Repeat Offender Prevention Program (California)
- Rest of Pediatric Population (vaccination priority classification; Philippines)
- Rites of Passage Program for Girls, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Roll on Pilfer Proof (bottle closure system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report examines developments over the past decade or so for, individually, West and Central Africa, Southern Africa, Eastern Africa, the Black Sea, the Regional Organisation for the Protection of the Marine Environment sea area, the South Asian seas, the East Asian seas, the Arctic Ocean, and the Caribbean small island developing states region.