Louis, MO; Donor Alliance of Denver, CO; The Regional Organ Bank of Illinois, Chicago; and LifeSharing Community Organ and Tissue Donation, San Diego, CA.
What does ROBI stand for?
ROBI stands for Regional Organ Bank of Illinois (Elmhurst, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROBI
We have 2 other meanings of ROBI in our Acronym Attic
- Requirements Objective Code
- Reduced-Oxygen Breathing Device
- Reliability-Order-Based Decoding Algorithm
- Regional Office for Book Development in Asia and the Pacific (UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Reduced Ordered Binary Decision Diagram
- Riders and Owners of Buell in Europe (motorcycle organization)
- Roll-On Beyond-line-of-sight Enhancement
- Radar Operating Below Prescribed Standard
- Rome, Berlin, Tokyo (WW2 Axis)
- Regional Operational Meteorological Bulletin Exchange (Scheme)
- Return on Brand Investment (Integrated marketing communication)
- Regional Online Brownfields Information Network (Great Lakes Commission)
- Reinforcing Our Beliefs in North Carolina (political action committee)
- Research on Banking International and National Systems or Networks (University of Ottawa, Canada)
- Robotic and Biomimetics (IEEE International Conference)
- Risk of Bias in Systematic Reviews (healthcare)
- Relativistic First-Order Oppenheimer-Brinkman-Kramers
- Relativistic Second-Order Oppenheimer-Brinkman-Kramers
- Rhythm of Black Lines (band)
- Rolling on Bed Laughing
Samples in periodicals archive:
But lethal injection causes cardiopulmonary cessation, making organs unusable, notes Michael Baker, director of recovery services at the Regional Organ Bank of Illinois.
Louis, MO; Donor Alliance of Denver, CO; The Regional Organ Bank of Illinois, Chicago; and Lifesharing Community Organ and Tissue Donation in San Diego, CA.
They include: President - Lloyd Jordan, Carolina Donor Services, Greenville, NC; President-Elect- Helen Leslie, LifeNet, Virginia Beach, VA; Secretary-Treasurer - Tracy Schmidt, Intermountain Donor Services, Salt Lake City, UT; At-Large Member - Rich Pietroski, Transplant Society of Michigan, Ann Arbor; Medical Advisor - Martin Mozes, MD, Regional Organ Bank of Illinois, Elmurst, IL;Medical Advisor-Elect - Francis Delmonico, MD, New England Organ Bank, Boston, MA; Immediate Past President - Dennis Heinrichs, LifeLink Foundation, Tampa, FL; and Executive Director - Paul Schwab, AOPO, McLean, VA.